Village Council meetings are open to the public (except for executive sessions) and are held at the Municipal Building in Council Chambers at 7:30 pm generally on the second and fourth Monday of each month (except the 4th Monday in May & December).
Council committee meetings are scheduled at the times listed below. Residents are welcome and encouraged to attend any of the following official Village meetings:
- Executive Committee meets in Council Chambers at 6 pm on the second (2nd) Monday of each month.
- Finance Committee meets in Council Chambers at 6 pm on the fourth (4th) Monday of each month. Finance does not meet on the fourth Monday of May or December.
- Recreation Commission meets in Council Chambers at 7 pm on the third (3rd) Monday of each month.
- Concerned Citizens, a resident block watch group, meets in the Municipal Hall at 7 pm on the fourth (4th) Tuesday of each month.
- Planning/Zoning Commission & Park Task Force committees meet as required with date, time and location generally announced in Council and published on the Village web site.
Residents who wish to address Council may do so by registering in advance to be included on the agenda. Please call 513-531-7491 by 5 pm of the business day prior to a scheduled regular meeting to register your name and specific topic.